[Rfu-barnraising] Re: housing questions

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Thu Oct 13 08:37:01 CDT 2005

Faith,

I have a spare couch, futon, and small rollaway bed and can house some
folks. It's a nice walk from my place to the IMC, though not as close as
some. Do you want me to fill out the survey so that you'll have my info?
What's the URL?

-Molly

P.S. Thank you so much for taking this on. You rock and you'll do
such an excellent job!  I was worried I was gonna volunteer.. I had to
stop myself... too much to do...