[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [Salon] WRFU Barnraising housing volunteers needed! (fwd)

faith swords faith at chambana.net
Fri Oct 14 15:58:14 CDT 2005

I'm the housing point person. Pete and I talked last night. Hannah and I
talked yesterday afternoon. We're all on the same page.

I have 5 people already signed up for housing, as well as verbal
commitments from several other people. Someone is also going to the local
anti-war group's meeting this sunday to solicit housing there.

Faith