[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [hannahjs@babel.serve.com: hi zoe, hannah from prometheus here]

faith swords faith at chambana.net
Wed Oct 19 15:24:22 CDT 2005

One of people volunteering to house people at her apartment (Suzanne
Linder) also teaches at University High School. She teaches a Social
Justice class (it's kind of like a practicum -- we have a bunch of people
in this class doing work with Food Not Bombs right now). She might be a
good person to start with.

Her email is suzanne.linder at gmail.com

Faith