[Rfu-barnraising] Re: good news on the WiFi front!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Oct 25 01:14:58 CDT 2005

the nodes are already built (by the city) so that old message is no longer
relevant.

what is the status of the equipment list for the city to buy the library
equipment?

as i said in our meeting on the library roof, it would be useful to have
an expert build the library node in front of others to show them, but a
node building session is not necessary.

-d