[Rfu-barnraising] rides from the airport

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Fri Oct 28 07:57:12 CDT 2005

hi faith,

point him at the transportation page first --
http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/barndirections.shtml -- and ask
him if it's too complicated for him to get to the barnraising, even with
such great public transit. otherwise, what i'd suggest is that we can be
starting a small list of people who are really convinced that they can't
take the public transit to the barnraising.  if you forward those folks
to me, i'll find a volunteer to take on the -limited- airport transit
we'll do for folks who are truly in need.

also if this person can rent a car, he/she can certainly take a taxicab
to the IMC space, no?  that would be a lot cheaper.

who is the person, too?  maybe they have 1000 pounds of tech gear, hence
the trepidation of the bus.

thanks!
hannah s.
prometheusradioproject