[Rfu-barnraising] Bob McChesney Book Signing & Fundraiser.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Sep 26 18:02:50 CDT 2005

Lynsee Melchi wrote:
> Woooo!!!
>
> What do we need to organize on our end to get this together?

Well, I've already confirmed with Bob -- I was thinking the evening of the 12th
since that's when we'll have the most folks around.  Perhaps we could have him
give a quick spiel before the bands talking about why media conglomerization
sucks, how we're being lied to, and how WRFU, Indymedia, etc. is a part of the
cure, and then have him sign books as needed?  This way we can get some
synergies between the book signing, folks coming to the concert, etc.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President