[Rfu-outreach] Meeting, friday at 6 in the IMC

Claire Krauss agressivetenor at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 18:29:26 CDT 2006

There will be a meeting for the fundraising and outreach group this friday (October 20) at six pm in the IMC. If you have any agenda items, or cannot make it but still want to contribute, feel free to email me. If this time does not work for you please email me with suggestions that would be better. I am willing to try to accomodate for anyone willing to help. Thanks, and hope to see you there.

Claire Krauss

  *****Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.*****