[Rfu-outreach] Cowboy Monkey "What Matters" benefit

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:26:49 CST 2008

WRFU  "What Matters" Fundraiser at Cowboy Monkey
December 6th, 2008
6:00pm - 2:00am

Please help me to staff the "How to get involved" information table - you
should be at Cowboy Monkey for this awesome show anyhow, so spend a little
time telling others what you like about WRFU!  I'll have information on how
to get involved with WRFU, primarily how to have a show, create radio news,
help with outreach, fund raising, or just tune in more often.

Please sign up for an hour, or more, if you can.

6:00-7:00

7:00-8:00

8:00-9:00

9:00-10:00