[Rfu-outreach] Fwd: Special Election Coverage from Radio Bilingue

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Oct 24 17:39:53 CDT 2008

We air Radio Bilingue from 2-4pm Central each weekday. The mail below
includes information on special programming we will be hearing around
election day. [As a note 2-4pm Central is the same as 12-2pm Pacific.]

Please feel free to forward this to those who might be interested.

Perhaps someone on the Outreach list would be interested in preparing
a WRFU-specific press release we could send to local media and groups?

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: