[Rfu-outreach] Fwd: 2009 Quad Day Registration

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Apr 1 12:58:09 CDT 2009

Hi,

WRFU and the IMC should make sure to book space for Quad Day. Last
year there was some confusion as we had at least two IMC stands
(neither of which knew about the other for much of the day) - one
booked through our RSO status, and another as a community organization.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: