[Rfu-outreach] Farmer's Market booth?

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:32:03 CDT 2009

I am interested in having a farmer's market booth at the Urbana
Farmer's Market.  Who else wants in?

I spoke last week with the city folks who indicated that there were no
community group spaces available until September, which gives us some
time to get organized.  Shall I try to sign us up for every week in
September and October?  From there, we could cancel individual days if
we don't have volunteers for it.

They charge $7.50 per space per week, or $67.50 for every one
September to November.  Do we have any budget to go towards this?

Thanks,
Jacob