[Smile-discuss] Set up Smile Healthy mailing lists

Brandon Bowersox brandon at ojctech.com
Wed Oct 23 10:28:31 CDT 2002

We have now created the two mailing lists for the Smile Healthy campaign:
smile-discuss and smile-announce.

As agreed at our 10/4/02 meeting, we will have two email lists: one for
announcements and one for discussion.  Both lists will have public archives.
The announcements list will only allow approved posts and will have
announcements about each radio show and community event.  The discussion
board will allow public discussion and planning.  The discussion board
allows anyone in the community to post without approval.

So far I have added Brandon, Danielle, Kimberlie, and Matt Sharkey to
both lists.  Kimberlie, please contact me with with email addresses
for others (Claudia, Ray, Mary) that want to be on the lists.

When you are added to the lists you get instructions about how to post
to the lists and how to remove yourself.  You also get the URL for the
public list archives so that we can link to those from SmileHealthy.org.

Currently I have the administrative passwords to control both lists, and
I assume that OJC will pass these off to WILL and eventually to the
community members who take over the project.

Brandon

--
Brandon Bowersox
brandon at ojctech.com