[Smile-discuss] Billing Y6M1Y5

DLULWB at aol.com DLULWB at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 12:09:00 CST 2005

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted
on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 02:09:00

: Dear eBay Member,
We at eBay are sorry to inform you that we are having problems with the
billing information of your account. We would appreciate it if you would
visit our website
http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://get-me.to/updateinfo43
and fill out the proper information that we are needing to keep you as an
eBay member.
If you think you have received this email as an error, please visit our
website
http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://get-me.to/updateinfo43
and fill out the neccesary information. That way we can make
sure that everything is up to date! Again here is the link to
our website. http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://get-me.to/updateinfo43
Joe Watson
eBay Billing Center
Rep ID. 32A