[Smile-discuss] Go Glam in Galliano

Winni Winni at mail7.pefdmv.cn
Mon Dec 8 13:38:48 EST 2014

 And there must be somegood Yankee women. I don’t care what people say, they can’t all be bad! How nice it would be toknow that they pulled weeds off our men’s graves and brought flowers to them, even if they wereenemies. If Charlie were dead in the North it would comfort me to know that someone― And Idon’t care what you ladies think of me,” her voice broke again, “I will withdraw from both clubsand I’ll―I’ll pull up every weed off every Yankee’s grave I can find and I’ll plant flowers, too―and―I just dare anyone to stop me!”
  With this final defiance Melanie burst into tears and tried to make her stumbling way to thedoor.
  Grandpa Merriwether, safe in the masculine confines of the Girl of the Period Saloon an hourlater, reported to Uncle Henry Hamilton that after these words, everybody cried and embracedMelanie and it all ended up in a love feast and Melanie was made secre