[Trees-bn] Rep Rutherford

Janet Beach-Davis Janet.Beach-Davis at hcc.cc.il.us
Wed Mar 14 16:09:41 CST 2001

I faxed the both attached letters to Rep. Rutherford, one Friday and one today.  He called me personally Tuesday, and left a message on my machine, saying that we still are not invited to attend his meetings. (Which caused the second fax.)
He said that our elected officials would represent us, and we should make our feelings known to them.

I also emailed Rep. Brady and asked him to speak to Rep Rutherford on our behalf.     BBrady at Rep-BillBrady.com

Rep Rutherford's Fax# in Springfield  217-782-1401

If anyone has an email for Rep. Rutherford, please post it.
BTW- This listserv is a great idea!
Thanks!