[Trees-bn] Financial Minister Federal Republic of Benin

ben eze beneze86 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 05:24:57 CST 2008

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: beneze86 at yahoo.com

- Attn my dear,we have concoulded yesterday with the governor of Eco bank here in benin republic that you should start receiving your paymenyt of $1.200,000.00 usd through westerrn union money transfer from tomorrow , but you will be receiving $5000 usd only per a day , so you are advice to contact the western union operator Mr.Alhaji Babayaro, Right now contact him and re-confirm your information to him right away so that he will send you your money controll number of your first payment of $5000 for you to pick it up in any western union arround you .Here is Mr. Alhaji Babayaro His email...(unionwestern26 at yahoo.in) His phone..+229 93907313 And also here is the informations you need to send to him ,your receiver's name.....your country code....your telephone number....All this informations is to avoid sending your money to wrong person, yours in service Mrs uba obi