[Trees-bn] Rolex Sport Model

Gale Krueger pvincent at uu.net
Wed Dec 11 19:51:35 UTC 2013

Hello Trees

Now, with just a few simple clicks, you can have that watch you’ve always wanted!
Genuine luxury watches cost a fortune, cheap fakes you will find on the streets are of low quality.

I ordered a ca-26 watch from you last week it already arrived. Let me say the watch is awesome, I couldn't believe my eyes it looks exactly like the real thing. Let me tell you many thanks and I would buy a lot more watches from you from now on.
Thanks
                     Gale Krueger

Click here ---> http://xmaswatchday.ru