[Trees-chairs] It Is Our New Pick

riya at chepe.ru riya at chepe.ru
Mon Jun 10 11:06:53 UTC 2013

Trading Signal: H A I R!!! Biostem US Corporation To Skyrocket.
Trade on Monday. As Stem Cell Sector Explodes In 2013 Biostem US
is promoting a hair restoration process referred to as: The
Biostem MethodTM. This method incorporates using platelet rich
plasma injections, low level laser therapy. This mix did display
super successful in fixing hair growth in women and men. This
will gonna go skyrocket this small stock as news spreads.
Investors who trade quick will get large dollars... Our homework
indicates this stock is about to take off. As much as 1300%.
Allowing investors, who be in how to book amazing gains. Lately,
H A I R insiders reported buying up shares with the firms stock.
What makes this significant? Considering that stock is at
all-time lows, it was a good and calculated deal. Notified by
bankers, when company insiders get a lot of stock, the cost of
that stock flies up over twelve months. Predictabley... Times of
Its current cost. A smaller $7'000 investment should grow
into... $20'000. Grab H A I R on Mon, June 10th!