[Trees-legal] first post

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Mar 8 04:46:03 CST 2001

There are now a lot of trees-committeename lists on lists.groogroo.com.

Go to this page to see links to relevent bits about the lsits:

http://trees.cu.groogroo.com/

Or else just go straight to here to see the list of all groogroo lists.

http://lists.groogroo.com

Pauline, you are the administrator and you are a member of all the
lists. If you go to:

http://lists.groogroo.com/cgi-bin/admin

and then click on the list names and enter the password I emailed you
earlier you can add new members to the lists and change various
parameters of list operation. Everthing is well documented. Ask me if
you have questions.

I apologize to sending this message to all the lists but I am just
trying to seed the archives for each list.

trees.cu.groogroo.com can be your main webpage if you don't already
have one. Let me know who from your group wants to maintain the web
page and I will set them up with appropriate access. If you already
have a webpage I suggest that you go ahead and copy the links I put on
trees.cu.groogroo.com to your page.

Let me know if you need anything.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org