[Trees-legal] A Rolex replica watch

Marta Golden brcbci at radiator.com
Tue Mar 26 23:37:11 UTC 2013

Hello Trees

All watches are packed in plain boxes and shipped discretely. They are delivered fast and in excellent condition. In case of some damage, we will reship your order.
Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when a replica watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...

I just received my PN-20 (Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic), and I have to say I'm really impressed. I have ordered from quite a few replica sites in the past, and I always ended up sending the watch back disappointed. I hope this makes it into your customer comments section. I would recommend this site to anyone. Very prompt delivery, great prices and wonderful quality.
Thank you very much!
                     Marta Golden