[Trees-legal] From 60% off everything + Free Shipping

Rayban admin209 at z209.najnx.com
Fri Apr 1 18:35:25 EDT 2016

You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed from our website.
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly.

Home FREE SHIPPING *   Free Return *

Best Sellers Collections Juliet Oval Frame Types Commit Sq Fast Jacket New Arrivals

Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses
Welcome to my sunglasses store
80

EVERYTHING
%OFF

PLUS $80FREE SHIPING ON ALLORDERS
Special Offer Today
Shop Now

Privacy Policy SHOPPING GUIDE ABOUT US

All orders are subject to approval and shipped in two business days.It usually takes 7-10 working days to arrive.After ordering from here, you will receive a confirmation of your order by e-mail. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail that includes tracking information for your purchase.

Our promises:

- 100 days to return or exchange an item
- Same-day dispatch for orders placed before 7 Days.*
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority

buying a gift, or looking for a practical pair of sunglasses, you're sure to find what you're after in RB online store huge selection. top fashion selection. Whether you're looking for the latest trends or timeless classics, 2015sunglassvip offers hundreds of established product like sunglasses just for you.

Privacy & Security
We respect the privacy of our customers, and never sell or barter personal information provided by our customers to any third parties.  You are encouraged to review our privacy policy more closely  here

Copyright 2009-2015 Ray Ban Sunglasses All Rights Reserved.
You can also think about our complaints we will stop sending you messages. customerservice24hour1 at gmail.com