[Trees-mobilization] Thank you so much for your patience and good customer service

Alonzo Hurd a.napoli at onsitecomputersinc.com
Sat Dec 1 21:26:53 UTC 2012

Hello Trees

You’ll have all the class, and still have all your money.
Now you can keep your preferred watch for very special occasions since you can choose the same observe for just a few hundreds of dollars and be dressed in it with confidence and security anywhere you go.

Today I received my two watches. Both watches were spectacular, you guys did a wonderful job and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!
Thanks for the fast response. You guys are great!
                     Alonzo Hurd