[Trees-mobilization] I can't believe you helped me save over $2, 000 on this gold watches

Dianne Ochoa brian at turpen.com
Thu Apr 25 15:04:38 UTC 2013

Hello Trees

Do not be the last one in the queue for good presents.
Everyone will notice your new expensive-looking watch, but nobody will find out that it is a replica watch. Designed as a genuine one to the tiniest detail replica watch differ only in price.

FANTASTIC WATCH. 100% AS DESCRIBED. MY JEWELER COULD NOT TELL IT WAS NOT A REAL ROLEX. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS SELLER.
Had rather not I
                     Dianne Ochoa