[Trees-mobilization] Cufflinks

Jessica Melton bogusfdiw at walkingdead.net
Fri Jul 5 09:04:13 UTC 2013

Hello Trees

We have also a live support on phone line available for customers to contact us and provided money refund or reshipping in case you are not satisfied or have receive a damaged watch.
Fast, knowledgeable and responsive response to customer service requests regarding all product and order matters.

I ordered a ca-26 watch from you last week it already arrived. Let me say the watch is awesome, I couldn't believe my eyes it looks exactly like the real thing. Let me tell you many thanks and I would buy a lot more watches from you from now on.
Thanks for the fast response. You guys are great!
                     Jessica Melton