[Trees-outreach] next outreach meeting this wednesday?

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:32:39 CDT 2001

Hi.

I am proposing that the next outreach and membership meeting take place at
the IMC, on Wednesday April 11th at 7 pm.
We havent been able to meet on mondays because the ex. com has been meeting
then. It would be great to meet asap after tomorrows meeting so we can grab
new people that come and start talking about arbor day. All those who think
this is a good idea let me know, and i will call people to let them know.
Pauline