[Trees-outreach] [Fwd: [Trees] correction]

Marilyn Lindholm mlindhol at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 30 12:55:20 CDT 2001

I'm sure the moderators who decide on the message are pissed off  so I
have no worries about this message offending anyone.  There has been a
dead silence from the group leaders-- not even evasive answers, just
silence.  It's probably more fun to imagine the intrique than it is to
actually know.  I would be angry if John was not paid for his time.

--
Marilyn Lindholm       Phone:  (217)333-1055
Technical Services       Fax: (217)244-9004