[Trees-outreach] PLEASE DO REPLY / CALL 00226 78059597

Samba Ibrahim samba.ibrahim20 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 07:41:57 CST 2008

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: samba.ibrahim20 at yahoo.com

- I am Mr Samba Ibrahim, a Manager in African Development Bank (A.D.B)Ouagadougou,Burkina faso west Africa.I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction of $15.2musdollars belonging to our bank deceased customer who died along with his family during their vacation,Upon the receipt of your reply and indication ofyour capability, i will give you full details on how the businesswill be executed and also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.