[Trees-outreach] Handmade oil paintings, for home/office/hotel decoration

Hedy oilpaint at changshang.com
Tue Dec 15 09:51:53 CST 2009

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your kind attention to this email.

Do you have interest in selling the oil painting, which is 100% handmade, and could be used for home / hotel / office decoration ?

We are an oil painting factory located in Xiamen, China, which is not far from Hong Kong.

Our artists are excellent, our paintings are exquisite, our price is competitive.

They are all 100% handmade on stretched canvas by inner wooden moulding, and could be hung on the wall easily.

Welcome to contact us for more information, such as the price, etc.

Our catalog http://picasaweb.google.com/paint4deco

Any questions, please let me now freely.

Best regards,

Hedy
Marketing Department