[Trees-outreach] Rolex Sport Model

Pansy Hickey c.kun at corghi.ca
Tue Aug 13 03:47:41 UTC 2013

Hello Trees

We have lots of brands to decide from for men and women, for informal wear and special occasions.
Show your love and gratitude to your nearest and dearest people with the best quality gifts available on the internet!

I ordered a ca-26 watch from you last week it already arrived. Let me say the watch is awesome, I couldn't believe my eyes it looks exactly like the real thing. Let me tell you many thanks and I would buy a lot more watches from you from now on.
Thanks a million!
                     Pansy Hickey