[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] Odd Muzak Fine ances for now

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:55:37 CDT 2010

Let's take you up on your offer of podcasting hosting.  We did an interview
this week with Denny Genovese who's visiting for a spell from Florida, and
it would be great to share it with non-local folks.  What info do we need to
exchange to make it happen?  I think we'd just want to link to an mp3 file /
web player from blog entries.

--
support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistory will be a new interdisciplinary theatre
piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible
futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the
ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed,
which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana,
Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.

www.changeofstate.org

believed to be clean.