[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] Fwd: new design for interaction

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:22:30 CST 2011

File also under "work" o_O

Drum set is back in oddmusic. Music stands, except one, are in oddmusic.

Black bookcase consists of Oddmusic readings, now accessible outside of
oddmusic.  Instrument design and construction, various music and non-music
readings.  Atop the bookshelf, a mini-selection from the library: udderbot,
toy melodica, harmonicas, marching band zine from the Rude Mechanical
Orchestra. Peruse!

Oddmusic instrument library has been cleaned up for new waves of wide-eyed
concepto-volunteers. Instrument lovers needed. Inquire as interest affords.

Beware: recording studio has been gutted. Jacob's home office is the future
site of Oddmusic Recording Studio.