[UC-ODDMUSIC] mcsg continues!

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 23:04:46 CST 2009

Hi OddFriends,

Microtonal Composition Study Group meets again this Thursday, December 17, at 5:30 pm in room 21A of th Independent Media Center.  You're invited to talk about, learn about, sing about microtonal tuning systems.  Previous experience with odd tunings is not required.  Only bring an interested you.

I have a proposal for an ensemble of home-made instruments that commissions works to take to a conference in Boston in March on th microtonal scale known as Bohlen-Pierce.  If you'll grant me some time on Thursday, I'll wax possibility with you.

See you then or another day,
Andrew