[UC-ODDMUSIC] Office hours, and yet a solstice bonfire & PUPPETSHOW

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:16:38 CST 2009

The stalwart Snow Leopard (aka Michael Iscariot) will be filling in
for Andrew and Jacob at Office Hours (tonight at the IMC 7-9:30, as
every Sunday), so swing by to borrow and instrument for the holidays,
or to get your compose on...

Meanwhile, J&A will be attending the event forwarded below, augmented
by some odd offerings:

Dan & Marji, of the musico-puppet troupe An Exciting Event, will
present three episodes from their weekly shadow-puppet series, Shelly
and Zipper!  Afterward, we will sing some rounds by Moondog, probably
the most prolific round composer ever.

see http://www.anexcitingevent.org/ for more on An Exciting Event...

Also: if anyone attended the Acro-Cats "Meowy Christmas" show, or the
"Singing Saw Christmas Caroling" and wants to write a review, that
would be most welcome for our oddblog...

Thanks for all that you do,
Jacob