[UC-ODDMUSIC] micromeeting cancelled tomorrow

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 18:27:05 CDT 2009

Hi friends,

I propose that we cancel tomorrow's "microtonal composition study group," since many of th participants (including th two hosts) will be involved in tomorrow's event for Kiwane.  We'll pick it up again next week, Thursday October 29, from 5:30 to 7.  Newcomers are welcome!

~Andrew

About tomorrow's event:

NO MORE STOLEN LIVES!

Thursday, (Oct. 22, 2009) the community, especially the youth, are asked to meet at the MTD Terminal @ 4pm. The march will begin at the Terminal and end at the Boys and Girls Club with a "Speak Out" starting at 5pm.

This will be an opportunity for everyone to record your remembrance of
Kiwane---or---share concerns---or---frustrations with the system, schools, neighborhood, authority.

It is our hope this "Speak Out" will leave us with a flood of voices
captured on audio, that will add to our Movement of creating "Change" in this Obama-moment, in this Kiwane-moment, right here--in this community.