[UC-ODDMUSIC] mcsg canceled for today, continuing next week

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 00:49:17 CDT 2010

With th Boneyard Arts festival going on all around us & so many folks out of town, I think it makes sense to cancel Microtonal Composition Study Group, which would otherwise meet today (Saturday) at 3pm.  It will continue next week, 4/24, at 3pm "as usual".

Apologies for th short notice.  I hope you enjoy something weird & wonderful at that time today, whether it be a Boneyard Arts festival happening or Something Else Entirely.

~AndR

believed to be clean.