[UC-ODDMUSIC] mcsg "on hold"

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 10:20:11 CDT 2010

Hi friends,

Saturday afternoons are not what they used to be.  Looking at my schedule now, I see I have one free Saturday in May & then none till June 12.  Jacob & I are keeping busy with a project called AquaTown, organized by a group called Change of State Performance Project.  We'll keep you posted on performances, when they are upcoming; & if you're interested in getting involved in an experimental theater piece that plays with alternative future hydro-histories (post water crisis), do get in touch.  We're still in th early stages of putting it together, & exact personnel is not solidified.

I've enjoyed th few meetings we had before schedules started getting complicated.  Th topic of composition paired with non-standard tuning practice continues to fascinate me, & I'd enjoy continuing those conversations in less structured ways.  Oddmusic Office hour continues weekly -- that's 8 to 9 pm in th Oddmusic Instrumentarium, room 21A of th Independent Media Center -- & you're always invited to stop by with a project, a piece, a proposal, a problem, a question, an interest, or a desire to check out an instrument in our library.

Thanks again for ReTuning with me,
Andrew

believed to be clean.