[UC-ODDMUSIC] Internet popularity contest: help the udderbot get to sydney!

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:17:26 CST 2010

Hello one-and-onlys,

short version: WATCH & VOTE for ME & IT at
http://www.youtube.com/symphony

longer version:

Some of you may have seen or heard the musical instrument I helped invent &
now play too much, the UDDERBOT.  It could have been put together 50 years
ago, but it seems no one thought of it.  How to make it is detailed here -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7DyOCcPSzM

Anyway, I was selected as a finalist, as a solo udderbottist (udderbotanist?
udderbotswain?) for the YouTube Symphony Orchestra, which is musicians
selected from all over the world by video audition, gathering in Sydney for
a week in March 2011, directed by Michael Tilson Thomas.  (Brought to you by
Hyundai. But don't worry, the udderbot is immune and orthogonal to
alter-eco-marketing.)

The voting popularity contest is only one part of the judging.  Go to
http://www.youtube.com/symphony , click Vote, and find the Solo
Improvisation: Rhythmic category.  I'm the one with the pink shirt, the
yellow glove, and the mysterious blue liquid.  Vote if you like it, or maybe
just if it makes you laugh, or if you think me going to Sydney in March is a
good idea (maybe secluded Australia is the best place for such things, after
all).

- You can vote once a day
- When you tell your friends, it makes you cool(?) by association

Appreciatively if sheepishly,
Jacob