[UC-ODDMUSIC] TONYT: Oddmusic Radio premiere!

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 12:34:38 CST 2010

Friends of Odd, Friends of Music, I do invite!

WHAT: an Oddmusic Radio premiere!  A rare microtonal singing lesson which you may participate in from yr own homes!  Learn to sing lovely overtones rarely heard but consonant with vibrating strings & columns of air (such as yr own voice)!

WHEN: tonyt!  Tuesday, Feb 9, 11pm to midnyt!

WHO: Oddmusic Mavens Andrew & Jacob & possibly a special Oddguest or two!  Also you from yr own radiochamber at home!

WHERE: Radio Free Urbana, WRFU!  Chambana-folks, tune in to 104.5 fm!  Non-local Oddlians, keep an eye out for a recording made available sooner or later online!

HOW now brown cow!

This is a weekly slot & we'll be welcoming proposals for future Oddthings to try.  "This week in Odd _____," etc.  Next Tuesday, 2/16, Jacob & Carly & I are out-of-town, so there may be no show (unless someone wants to step up to do one?).  We plan to be back on air on Tuesday 2/23, tho, so do tune in then if it suits yr logic.

Bestwishingyou,
Andrew

believed to be clean.