[UC-ODDMUSIC] Office Hours & Microtonal Radio Hour

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 10:52:11 CST 2010

Hello friends of Odd, friends of Music:

Tonight (it being Sunday & all), Oddmusic hosts Office Hours As Usual in room 21A of th Independent Media Center (202 S. Broadway, Urbana) starting at 7pm.  Feel free to stop in, if it suits your Fancy!

We'll be ending early tonight so that Andrew & Paul can zip westward to play guest to th guest-host on Fanfare for the Speeding Bullet, a radio show dedicated to experimental music on WEFT, 90.1 FM.  Th show starts at 8 & th Microtonal Music Hour, for which Paul & I are guests, goes from 9 to 10.  We'll give an overview of th Microtonal Movement, play some odd numbers in odd tunings, & even debut some recordings of our own new musicks!  You're invited to tune in (from th comfort of your own cozy beds of course)!

Oddly,
AndR