[UC-ODDMUSIC] odd instrument garden, sun. june 27

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 00:35:27 CDT 2010

ODDMUSIC URBANA-CHAMPAIGN

- presents -

odd instrument garden

at La Casa Grande Colectiva (a collective residence)
906 S. Maple St, Urbana
Sunday June 27 at 5pm

FREE!

Donations gratefully accepted to support our "artist in residence" program.

You're invited to an open house in th form of a temporary sound garden.  Odd and 1-of-a-kind instruments growing together in a "garden" for you to see & try out.  Come at 5 to see th "garden."  Then stick around, because at 5:30, we'll have a "garden tour," & you can hear all our odd instruments at play: a full concert in th odd instrument garden.

= = =

Oddmusic U-C is building a library of unusual and usual musical instruments at the Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center and facilitates events to connect experimental composition, microtonality, & instrument-building with radical social change.

believed to be clean.