[UC-ODDMUSIC] Getting More Complicated: Meeting Sunday 9:30pm

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:13:33 CST 2010

Hail,

As you know, this is the UC-ODDMUSIC Announce list, for announcements.
 Until now, the inner workings and discussions have largely happened on an
informal basis.  BUT, we are growing up and out!  We are spreading our
feeble wings!  We need to have meetings in order that decisions about the
use of oddmusic's space & other resources get made wisely and togetherly.

The first of these meetings will be THIS Sunday at 9:30 p.m. (after Open
Office Hour).  Things to talk about include:

- Derrick Barbee (aka Beat Em Def Productions) wanting to use oddmusic space
as a recording studio
- Financial arrangements & aspirations
- Space beautification & design for maximizing use
- Metrics (how to measure the success of oddmusic?)
- Inflexibility (on what should oddmusic
- planning the next Radio Show
- figuring out a regular schedule for meetings

This list will remain an announcement list; all other talk of inner workings
of oddmusic, including minutes of such meetings, will be siphoned off to

Happy Friday,
Jacob

believed to be clean.