[UC-ODDMUSIC] microtonal composition study group: tomorrow!

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:25:55 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I will not be able to attend this or next week - but I wanted to share that
I have figured out how to use Fractal Tune Smithy to re-tune my guitar -
midi interface (Roland GR-20) on the fly and can now play my guitar in
non-12 tunings and other scales in 12 with essentially zero - latency. I am
really excited about this capability. .

If any of you are interested in the technique send an email and I will bring
it with the next time I show up.

If you want to hear the improvisations I did tonight go to:

http://micro.soonlabel.com/fts/

and download an mp3 or two.

Details and online streaming of the mp3's are here:

http://notonlymusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=151

Thanks for your time,

Chris Vaisvil

believed to be clean.