[UC-ODDMUSIC] Fwd: [Stubblefield] The Awesome Foundation Forwarding the interest of Awesome in the universe -- $1, 000 at a time

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:53:47 CDT 2010

For Oddmusic instrumentarium?

-C

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nan Rubin <nanrubin at aol.com>
Date: Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM
Subject: [Stubblefield] The Awesome Foundation Forwarding the interest of
Awesome in the universe -- $1, 000 at a time
To: WBAIProducers at yahoogroups.com, grc at peak.org,
stubblefield at prometheusradio.org

 This was just sent to me, and it looks totally legit.

Go for it!!!

Nan Rubin

 * * * * * * *
Nan Rubin
Community Media Services
4700 Broadway #2J
NYC NY USA 10040
212-569-3391
www.nanrubin.com

"The first hurdle is the people who
will not accept the change that's already
happened." -- Joss Whedon

 * * * * *

 http://awesomefoundation.org/

 The Awesome Foundation -- Forwarding the interest of Awesome in the
universe, $1,000 at a time.

 Funding for your project

 *Need some funding for your crazy brilliant idea? We award $1,000 grants
every month. It couldn't be simpler. Apply now.*
*No strings attached.  Your idea is yours alone. We don't want a stake in
it. We just want to help you make it happen. Learn more.  It's spreading*

 We started in Boston, but chapters are sprouting up around the world,
including Providence, New York City and San Francisco. Want to help start
one in your city? See how.

For list options or to unsubscribe, please visit:

support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistory will be a new interdisciplinary theatre
piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible
futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the
ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed,
which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana,
Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.
www.changeofstate.org

believed to be clean.