[UC-ODDMUSIC] 19 broken wings (in glass)

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:37:44 CDT 2011

Hi there.

I am waiting to get on my way to Urbana to meet some microtonal composers
and to perform in what will probably be a big jam session.

While waiting I thought I would use my time productively and come up with a
piece of music. Having joined the absynth yahoo group but not having
contributed I thought a microtonal piece almost completely in absynth would
be a decent goal. So, I improvised bass, lead, chords, effects in 19 notes
per octave against a sequence of drum loops run through effects. Then - just
to see the difference I took the same midi recorded performances and used
Kontakt in place of absynth.  At this moment I am preferring the kontakt
version – your mileage may vary.

To play them online http://chrisvaisvil.com/?p=749

or download

Broken Wings (absynth 5)