[UC-ODDMUSIC] After Creation

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 08:27:06 CDT 2011

After Creation is a piece for marimba and flute.

This time is makes a lot of sense to visit the blog for the visuals, story,
and online play
http://chrisvaisvil.com/?p=756

direct download
http://micro.soonlabel.com/centaur_tuning/after_creation_ji.mp3

After Creation is an entry into the Vox Novus 15 Minutes of Fame competition
for flute and marimba duet. Unfortunately the entry was not accepted for
performance but undeterred I present to you a performance of the score
rendered by Garritan Personal Orchestra. There is a bit of a story behind
this piece which is explained on the blog. While this piece was targeted for
a real performance on 12 equal instruments I can now give you a computer
rendering using Kraig Grady’s Centaur A 7-Cap Just Intonation tuning. A
small note here – a requirement of entry into the composition was that the
composition could not exceed 1 minute in length. This piece is about 53
seconds long.