[UC-ODDMUSIC] Oddmusic Mixer TTTOOONNNIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 11:40:27 CST 2011

Friends, tonight, Saturday 2/12, is the first of (at least) three ODDMUSIC
MIXERS a.k.a. PERFORMATORIUMS!  Consider yrself invited to the IMC at 7:30 to
participate as performer or audience.  We're asking for a donation of "one
dollar and change."

We offer a three-part program: PRESENT-MINGLE-TRY.

We welcome PRESENTations, at any level of formality: What are you working on
that desires collaboration?

MINGLE!  My desires may inform yr desires, hers may inform his.  How often do we
get together like this?  Let's talk about it.

Finally, a space and time for trying new things together.  What, having
presented and mingled, can we now TRY?

Jacob offers a thought-assignment for Oddprojects:

1.) Name something not new and not needed.
2.) Name something not new and needed.
3.) Name something new and not needed.
4.) Name something new and needed.

The next Performatorium will be Thursday, March 17.  The next after that will be
Tuesday, April 19.  Mark yr cals!