[UC-ODDMUSIC] Klingon Opera Overture (17et)

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 06:22:51 CST 2011

This an improvisation with layered software synthesizers.
Specifically, various percussion ensembles, french horn, piano, and
two synthesizers. At one point I forgot what in the world I was doing
because I transposed the arpeggio synth down 12 notes when I meant it
to be an octave - which would mean 17 notes of course.

I like how alien it sounds in places and that aspect I will follow up
because that is truly the microtonal music I wish to compose.

Download only at this point - 14 megabytes.

http://micro.soonlabel.com/17-ET/daily20110109-albino-17et.mp3