[UC-ODDMUSIC] Just Lyke Olde Times: Open Hours Tonight 7-9pm

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 13:22:37 CST 2011

The Oddmusic Instrumentarium has been cleaned up nice. Come see!

Instruments include

* twenty-plus various flutes and whistles from Israel, Thailand,
Korea, Ecuador, and global capitalism
* the homebrew clavichord, found at a yard sale and graciously ceded
by Joe Futrelle
* Lambdoma Starrboard I, invented by John Starrett and modified by
Denny Genovese

We used to have regular open hours on Sunday nights, in which members
of the public try and sometimes borrow instruments, and a general good
oddmusical time is had.

To re-instate this on a weekly basis, we would need to collect a
broader interest in the instrument library and design some
systems-with-people-in-them. Drop by tonight between 7 and 9 if you'd
like to get involved, or merely to try some instruments!

!!
Jacob