[UC-ODDMUSIC] And I Became One With My Pet Fungi

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 13:17:34 CDT 2011

There is a very unusual TED talk given by Jae Rhim Lee about green burial.
The short of the story is that she is creating a burial garment spiked with
mushroom spores to decompose her body and break down the pollutants her body
concentrated while she was living  - like bisphenol-a for example.

While working on this post-processed 17 note per octave guitar piece her
talk came to mind and I find some association between the two.

Details, online play of my music as well as the embedded TED talk can be
found here:
 http://chrisvaisvil.com/?p=143 <goog_1087269158>9
<goog_1087269158><http://chrisvaisvil.com/?p=1439%20>

direct download here: