[UC-ODDMUSIC] New Instrument Library Hours! and more news from Oddmusic-UC

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:26:50 CST 2012

*Newness*

Listen to and purchase, if you haven't yet, Jacob's new virtual EP release
of microtonal piano music, "effluve ana moontense", at
http://jacobbarton.bandcamp.com/

The youngest oddmusician is still Luca Qrzwin Heathwaite, born 11/15/11!

*Oddmusic's Focus for 2012
*
In the coming year, Oddmusic will be focused on curating the creation of
*media*, including but not limited to recorded music, songbooks, textbooks,
musical instruments, ensembles, and summer camps. The Occupy movement joins
Xenharmonic Praxis as a Movement-in-Residence, beginning with Truck Stop
for the Long Haul: http://designingasociety.net/upcoming/occupie

*New Instrument Library Hours*

The Oddmusic Instrument Library will be open 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, January
10. If you like unusual instruments or want to build your own instrument,
join us! We also begin work on a *video inventory* of our instruments to
raise awareness of the instrument library project.

*Winter Fundraise in Progress*

Hooray! We have successfully raised $573.41 so far toward the continuation
of world-changing oddmusical projects. In order to keep our instrument
library space at the IMC, we must raise an additional $1301.59. Visit and
share our ChipIn page: http://oddmusic.chipin.com/

*Stay tuned! Gear up!*

The details on Xenharmonic Praxis Summer Camp will be announced soon. And
thanks to the leap year, you will have an extra day to make an album next
month: http://rpmchallenge.com/ Remember, Oddmusic can help you compose and
record music using a wide, wild variety of tools and methods...